When I took my Gallup Strengths Finder, my top 5 strengths were Input, Restorative, Individualization, Adaptability, and Intellection.
1) Input - These people tend to collect information and facts, along with physical collections. I love trivia. I know facts about all sorts of movies. I also used to collect stuff animals and dolls. Now, I like to collect books and makeup. Obviously, there is a pattern of collecting.
2) Restorative - Restorative types love to solve problems and can easily come up with a solution. While I love to solve logic problems and exercise my mind, I don't particularly enjoy solving real life problems. I can do them easily, however.
3) Individualization - These people are fascinated by the individuality of other people. I love learning about psychology and personality and traits. I like to learn how people tick.
4) Adaptability - Those strong in adaptability can take what comes at them and can adapt to problems. I have learned over the years that things just happen and sometimes you can't do anything about it. So, I try not to wallow and just get things done.
5) Intellection - These people tend to be more introspective and enjoy deep or meaningful conversations. I'm very introverted and I try to do personal inventories as much as I can. I can truly appreciate good conversations and I find them entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment